According to the website The Verge, Verizon is discontinuing all of their 4G hotspots as well as the LG Revoultion.

Here is the link:

Droid 3, LG Revolution, and all of Verizon's 4G Hotspots rumored to be discontinued in January | The Verge

If this is true, since this is all rumor at this time, then this makes everything a little more complex because the LG Connect 4G (sounds like a Milton Bradley app!) is around the corner, and the Revolution just was released in May! As the argument for this growth spurt in Android is a little TOO fast, what do you guys think about this? Was the Revolution doomed from the get-go?
    01-03-2012 02:49 PM
    According to the website The Verge, Verizon is discontinuing all of their 4G hotspots as well as the LG Revoultion.

Here is the link:

Droid 3, LG Revolution, and all of Verizon's 4G Hotspots rumored to be discontinued in January | The Verge

If this is true,since this is all rumor at this time, than this makes everything a little more complex because the LG Connect 4G (sounds like a Milton Bradley app!) is around the corner, and the Revolution just was released in May! As the argument for this growth spurt in Android is a little TOO fast, what do you guys think about this? Was the Revolution doomed from the get-go?
    It sure felt that way to me; no buzz, no support, even the forums were dead. I upgraded to a Razr and gave my daughter my Revo and even though she got it for free, she is pretty frustrated with the lagginess switching through the native applications, the data dropping all the time (partly Verizon's fault, but my data is fine and hers will be off and toggling/powering down doesn't work much of the time). The battery life isn't so hot, even though we've done every setting to try and get her through her workday (she can't recharge). The sound is good on it, although playback for media is pretty quiet, but her voice calls always sound nice. The difference between my Razr and the Revo is quite marked. So in the end, not a super great phone IMHO.
    01-05-2012 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD