May 26th, ladies and gentlemen!!

goldkear

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I will be visiting the Best Buy to get mine anyways, I have BB GC to use and they are not annoying to deal with.

After getting my dinc, I swore to get all my phones there. I recommended their insurance over asurion (the company Verizon uses) as well.

I hope its on shelves on Thursday, I want to play with it (and the xplay) before my birthday next week so I can finally make up my mind before the inevitable flood of gift cards.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Verizon stores are for tire kicking, BB is good for the purchase.

Not for me. I used to work at Best Buy and actually activated phones but I will ABSOLUTELY NEVER buy a phone from Best Buy EVER again. They screwed up big time when I bought my Dare and that was enough. Ever since they went to Best Buy Mobile, they started sucking.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if they gave me a returned phone or it was already activated or what but it took them over over an hour to activate it and then when I was almost home I realized it was the wrong number on the phone. I didn't go back as I drove over an hour to a Best Buy that actually had the phone. So when I got home I called Verizon and was on the phone with them for over an hour and they couldn't figure it out so I just tried to activate it through my account online and that worked. In the long run it was kind of cool because it didn't count against my NE2, but it was still a p-i-a if you know what I mean.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

yogi1574

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
one of my local verizon places here in BKLYN seem to always have phones early on the day b4 the X2 was supposed to be released they had it and now they have the Revolution and the Sony Xperia Play available too and i gotta say the sony phone looks kinda cool. didnt get a look at the revolution but the guy told me he has them already.