Calender

phloored

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody. This is my first android. Coming from a blackberry. I need a decent calender app as the on in the phone won't do something as simple as being able to schedule every other week in a recurring appointment.

Any good calender apps you've used and can recommend ?t

Thanks, I'll get the phone in on monday!

ivalum21

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
You could just add the event on your phone as a single day event, then when you're near a computer, get on Google Calendar and change it appropriately....because you can do the every other week thing in Google Calendar.

But you are right, that is annoying.

phloored

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, and I need it be instant without any extra steps. I learned my lesson before an mis schedule.
I need a great calender. When I get the phone I will download some and see what is best and report back so hopefully some others can benefit . Looking forward to netflix and HDMI output on this phone.

ndroid13

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll take a look at Business Calendar too, I have the stock calendar on the phone. It also does not let you set reminder for 3-6 days in advance or for longer than 1 week! Bleah!:(

sjenkins1009

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I believe the one i was using for a while was JORTE as a calender replacement, but i was using it on my old Facinate and never moved it to my REVO. If it works for ya let me know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance