Contact Ringtones

MAZOEN

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The LG Revolution is great with a few exceptions from my user experience.

1. After using the USB storage caps on my laptop (via USB cable), the phone loses the unique contact ringtone for all the contacts I had one for placing the VZW airwaves ringtone on those contacts. Is this happening to anyone else?

2. The speaker volume sucks compared to the OG Droid. The volume have to be all the way up for me to hear the ring from the phone.

But, again the pros out weigh the cons with this device to me. Hopefully I find nothing else...

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The LG Revolution is great with a few exceptions from my user experience.

1. After using the USB storage caps on my laptop (via USB cable), the phone loses the unique contact ringtone for all the contacts I had one for placing the VZW airwaves ringtone on those contacts. Is this happening to anyone else?

2. The speaker volume sucks compared to the OG Droid. The volume have to be all the way up for me to hear the ring from the phone.

But, again the pros out weigh the cons with this device to me. Hopefully I find nothing else...

I'll have to see what my wife thinks of the ringer volume compared to her old Droid. I don't remember her complaining about it and she has mentioned a few issues to me already and I told her to continue to tell me and if things keep happening then we'll exchange it on Friday. We just got the phone for her on Saturday.

jking3002

May 14, 2011
Visit site
WebDev, just to answer your question you asked on my now locked Thunderbolt thread (guess some people don't like hearing their baby is kinda ugly) my Rev has had zero reboots in areas where my tbolt did. I think you might have just gotten a bad phone. Try to let them replace it with a new if you're under the 14 days? Maybe this is crazy but I think going to a different store to get the replacement is your best bet in case it was a bad batch of phones?

If you aren't happy with the Rev, by all means, get something else! We all pay VZW huge amounts of money and we all deserve a good phone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21