Some kind of weird Wi-Fi issue with my phone

jm85

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
So this has been going on since I got my Spectrum2 and I just cannot figure it out. When I am at work, and I connect to the wireless network (which is an open public network (I work in a library)), my phone will freeze and then it will do this sort of half-restart. It doesn't go through the LG graphic and everything but when the screen comes back up I have no signal no wifi just as it would appear if I had just turned the phone on... I have tried rebooting our router, and this problem doesn't exist with any of the other employee's phones and didn't happen when I had my iPhone... Has anyone else had any issues like this? It's driving me crazy because I'm using more data then I'd like to at work when I could be using the wireless. Any input would be great

jm85

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok so it has been a few months and I have been just trying different things to no avail. I have narrowed the issue down to only occurring in the work break room. I also have been having this issue with my new laptop. At my desk, the wifi works fine, but in our break room it cuts out every few minutes. I think I am going to have to just chalk it up to being to far from the router/ having thick brick walls interfering with the signal. Still doesn't really explain the half restart issue, but I am just beyond stumped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes