jellybean on its way

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
did you manually check for update, or was it pushed automatically?

edit: Never mind, it already pushed!

Last edited:

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
My phone does not see the upgrade and it is not being pushed. Is there a way to force the upgrade?

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
you can check in menu-> about phone

probably just have to be patient I'd assume a quick rollout based on small number of devices

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
My phone does not see the upgrade and it is not being pushed. Is there a way to force the upgrade?
I didn't get a Push message but I saw the OP's post so I went into Settings > About phone > Software update. I actually got two updates. The first was about 30 MB - assume it was another Samsung LG "housekeeping" update, stayed at 4.0.4. After that installed, I got notification of another update - file over 400 MB. That was 4.1.2...took 40 minutes to download and install. Now GTG.

Last edited:

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Got the update this afternoon...Man this thing flies now with JB 4.1.2! Almost like having a new phone...Definitely the most underrated phone on the market...Has Android Central even mentioned the update? Maybe I missed it but I have not seen it.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It's about time, this is a very under rated phone. Does it have to have a sim card in it to upgrade? I switch back and forth between my iPhone and my Spectrum 2 is connected to wifi but I keep getting an error message when telling it to check for an update.