I just upgraded to this phone from the htc thunderbolt. Anyone know how to set up e-mail to show as a universal inbox? I have 3 e-mail accounts and I have to view them individually. Also, when i delete an e-mail, its still there. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    04-30-2013 08:18 AM
    Once you set up all 3 of your email accts and designate one of them as your default email acct when you check one or have the phone set up to check automatically or just set to push them when you receive them it will check ALL email you have set up.

When deleting make sure you don't have if it is gmail to archive and have that turned off. I have mine set on so I always have it. You can delete the archived message and then in your trash folder delete it for good.
    04-30-2013 08:29 AM
    Once you set up all 3 of your email accts and designate one of them as your default email acct when you check one or have the phone set up to check automatically or just set to push them when you receive them it will check ALL email you have set up.

When deleting make sure you don't have if it is gmail to archive and have that turned off. I have mine set on so I always have it. You can delete the archived message and then in your trash folder delete it for good.

Thank you. But how do I view all 3 accounts in one place like on my previous phones, instead of individually checking each account?
    04-30-2013 05:42 PM
    I'm pretty certain it's an option in every mail app (Gmail and stock mail) to view unified inbox. If you can't find it, maybe use k9, it's a better mail app anyway.
    05-01-2013 11:40 AM