Parental Stupidity!! Bug report question

lgspec2luvit

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I set my phone down near my 3 year old who then swooped in with his lightning fast 4g/LTE abilities to beat the 30sc timeout screen. That's my boy!!!! When I came back in the room, I shrieked when I saw it in his tight little grip. My son then said, it's ok mama your phone smart be ok.

I was on the settings screen when I set it down. He managed to hit the developers options tab and then I'm guessing decided to take bug report.

I didn't think anything of it a first, but this report that is on the right side of my screen has now been doing its thing for almost 48 hours. Is that normal? I did some research about the bug reports, what they do and so on. But I can't find where someone says generally how long it takes to make the report once you start it. And 48 hours has officially began to freak me out! Please if any one could help me out, or really just reassure me that this is totally a normal time frame and that the obnoxious writing that's constantly there on the side of my screen will stop sometime soon. I would be so appreciative. Thank you a ton. ;)

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Is what you're seeing a constantly changing list of app and process names starting in the top right corner, kind of like this:
Screenshot_2013-02-04-18-12-17.png

If so, he turned on Show CPU usage. Uncheck that option within Developer Options.

The simplest thing to do, though, is probably to just turn off developer options. Unless you know you need something there, you don't need anything there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech