Anyone having problems with video streaming Apps???

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I cant get my hbo-go app working on my note 3. I'm also having issues with my sling player. Anyone else having similar issues with these apps or others?

jaybird2#AC

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my note 3....I've been doin reading on it and it seems that this a problem with android 4.3...hopefully they fix it soon

Posted via Android Central App

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
It told me that HBO GO wasn't compatible with my device. Guess they haven't updated for 4.3 yet.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine's OK
byza2e8u.jpg

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Looks like my HBO GO app is the only one not working properly. Figured out the sling player issues were on my end.

Netflix works fine.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling, but when I tried to reinstall it I get a message saying that my phone isn't compatible with that version....?

Wtf?

Cheesewiz

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. I went to the app store and it looks like they pulled it down. The other day there were a lot of complaints in the comments section of the app about this problem. I've got my fingers crossed for a fix soon

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. I went to the app store and it looks like they pulled it down. The other day there were a lot of complaints in the comments section of the app about this problem. I've got my fingers crossed for a fix soon

Same here. I love that app! I'm missing my shows!

OKATVRIDER

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm...says not capable. What's crazy is it was available the other day when I was going thru the list of all my old apps and I was able to install. I should have just done it then lol....oh well, hope make it available for 4.3 soon now.