Developer's Edition

nooaah

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Any idea when this is coming out? I'd like to swap out my VZW edition for one but I have 30 days to do so. Searches have left not very reliable results...

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
When I was looking up the status of an order the other day I was on a page on Verizon's site that showed me the part numbers of my 4 current phones and it showed both my note 2 and note 3 as developer editions. I can not figure out where that detailed page is any longer.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
When I was looking up the status of an order the other day I was on a page on Verizon's site that showed me the part numbers of my 4 current phones and it showed both my note 2 and note 3 as developer editions. I can not figure out where that detailed page is any longer.

The Samsung website shows that I have a Developer Edition as well.
yberu7ed.jpg

I don't know why. Maybe a glitch or we really do have Developer Editions :D :D :thumbup: :cool:

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
If they offer a Developer Edition, will it only be for a short time or will it be available any time after it is released?

jgumphress

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
What is the difference between the Developer's Edition device and going into the settings and turning on the built in Android developer options?
Settings>About Phone>Build Number (press 7 times).

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
What is the difference between the Developer's Edition device and going into the settings and turning on the built in Android developer options?
Settings>About Phone>Build Number (press 7 times).

The Developer edition is rooted and you don't have to "hack" the phone to get it with root access

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63