Issue Opening the Same App Twice in Multi Window

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine works fine.

Seriously? Then mine is the only one not working properly? I can't believe that.

Let me explain this one more time...
I'm trying to use the same exact app on a split screen... Meaning I want to have 2 separate text messages sessions going on at the same time!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
not all apps will do it only Internet and Some chat apps,according to help on multi window,

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Seriously? Then mine is the only one not working properly? I can't believe that.

Let me explain this one more time...
I'm trying to use the same exact app on a split screen... Meaning I want to have 2 separate text messages sessions going on at the same time!

tempFileForShare.jpg
I opened one window, then opened a message app in the second window, then switched. Not sure why I had to do it that way but worked just as easily.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
On my Note 8 which is rooted I have a multi window app that is from the app store which allows a lot more Versatility with the Multi window I have not yet rooted My note 3 to try it On here yet,

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Sorry .... ALL of us are confused ..... you want to run 2 browsers or 2 facebooks at the SAME time .... just tried that & you cannot run 2 of the SAME apps at the SAME time :( Bummer Dude! & I doubt any of the others can do this either :p Maybe they will look at this thread & say "Give it to them" :D

Cheers, Jon

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry .... ALL of us are confused ..... you want to run 2 browsers or 2 facebooks at the SAME time .... just tried that & you cannot run 2 of the SAME apps at the SAME time :( Bummer Dude! & I doubt any of the others can do this either :p Maybe they will look at this thread & say "Give it to them" :D

Cheers, Jon
Than what is this below? It's two internet browser windows.
tempFileForShare.jpg

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
It does work with internet browser and it says some texting apps. I opened to web browsers from multiwindow without a problem.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just found that out ... non of the others in the Multi-Window bar will work that I have seen :( Kinda sucks when you can't depend on something that should naturally work!!

Cheers, Jon
It does work with internet browser and it says some texting apps. I opened to web browsers from multiwindow without a problem.