I did my upgrade a couple of weeks ago and got the Galaxy Note 3 and so far I love it! But, I am having trouble when I talk to people on the phone. There is always some kind of static going on and crackling. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I would also like to add that I originally got the Galaxy S4 at the upgrade and returned it two days later for the Note 3, and I experienced the same thing on the S4. Is this just some sort of Samsung issue that they have with their products or what? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!
    11-03-2013 10:55 PM
    Not sure exactly what you have experienced. There are several threads both in Note 3 general section, and the in carrier specific threads, of an electronic feedback or garbeling of the calls. It is something that a handful of people have dealt with, including myself. I returned my first one, that was a preordered phone, on day 12 of 14 in the free test. Haven't noticed it on the new phone. Mine was so bad that it was this high pitched squeltch that would make you yank the phone away from your ear.

Mine was not tied to towers, or the condition of the phone. Did it no matter how charged or drained the battery was, and would do it in speaker mode also. Sounds like something to try fixing with IT, and then replacing if you have to. Verizon was easy to deal with for me, just call from a different phone, not the Note. Becuase they wil probably have you do a hard reset. Then if that doesn't fix it, they will tell you that you can return it to a corporate store to exchange it.
    11-04-2013 07:32 AM
    haven't any call quality issues....my note 3 has been clear as a bell.....
    11-04-2013 12:50 PM
    haven't any call quality issues....my note 3 has been clear as a bell.....
    I am on my second phone and there is still issues with the sound quality. I'm going to hate to have to return this as I love this phone and already got rid of the Note 2.

Very disappointed at this point.
    11-04-2013 08:56 PM
    I had the same issues. Returned 2. Number 3 Note 3 works fine.
    11-05-2013 02:49 PM
    I have crappie sound

Posted via Android Central App
    11-05-2013 09:58 PM
    I have had a Note 2, 3, and now a Note 5. The speaker on my Note 3 eventually died, unless I would reboot the phone, which gave me a bit more speaker time. I therefore got a Note 5. I started having static issues (3 seconds of static then no static). It only happened with certain phones. Not able to figure this out, Verizon sent me a new phone. I'm still having the same issues, but only occasionally and not as loud. Very frustrating!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-20-2016 09:40 PM