Tethering without rooting on unlimited plan?

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I said yes there is because there's literally 10 threads on using foxfi to hot spot

Perfect username choice I'd say

Posted via Android Central App

minnieusa

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Foxfi. I dare you to use it. Its illegal unless you pay. Are you willing to take a chance. Is it really worth it to save $10-20

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I pay for unlimited, I paid for Foxfi, I get to use my unlimited data I paid for. I will say, once I get the note 3 I may use the data on the phone more than anything else.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Foxfi. I dare you to use it. Its illegal unless you pay. Are you willing to take a chance. Is it really worth it to save $10-20

Uh lol.... You need to read and understand things before spewing incorrect facts.

It is not against the LAW. It is again Verizon's terms but that doesn't make it against the law.. It means you break the terms.. They break their service with you. Simple.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Questions is would Verizon really know if I tethered? And if they did know would they do any
thing about it?

They haven't done anything about it in the past. I haven't heard of them doing anything, unlike other carriers

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure? I actually called Verizon and asked and they said OK to use if it comes from playstore and it works. I must admit however Verizon reps have mislead me before.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure? I actually called Verizon and asked and they said OK to use if it comes from playstore and it works. I must admit however Verizon reps have mislead me before.

It is not against the LAW. It is again Verizon's terms but that doesn't make it against the law.. It means you break the terms.. They break their service with you. Simple.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What evidence do you have that it is against Verizon s terms? I don't doubt you but as I said I called and rep said OK to use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670