10-16-2014 08:01 AM
33 12
tools
    Both Auto Focus way too slow for my taste. Quick Snapper or bust
    12-07-2013 12:45 PM
    Hello!! I was wondering now that this device has been out for quite a while, does it lag? I am specifically asking the people who have had it since day one. Thank you... ill will be coming from an iphone 4s which now lags a lot on ios 7... Thanks for the help..
    Out for quite a while? Okay a little over a month is quite a while I'm dog years?!?!?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    12-07-2013 06:50 PM
    No lag at all... rarely there is a lag with some apps... when this happens i just clear some ram or even better restart the phone... i always turn off my unit for about 10minutes and turn it on again everynight when i charge it to refresh the phone... overall its great as ive said rarely lagging except ofcourse if your running out of memory or ram... been using it for a month and a half and the only lag i had is twice about a second then everything after is fast. Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    12-07-2013 07:02 PM
    I have experience NO LAG!

GALAXY NOTE 3! NUFF SAID!
    death to iphone
    12-14-2013 10:18 AM
    I have tested a Note 3 in a Samusng shop, no other non-stock apps loaded, it lags!
    - open the address book: slow
    - scroll up and and down: stuttering.
    You've got to take into account the shear number of hands that have poked around on the in-store devices. Probably has a ton of crap running in the background, settings that people have dicked with, etc... From the moment I took my device out of its box and turned it on, I've experienced no lag. Let me add, that since my N3 is now rooted and all the bloatware is frozen, its even faster. Couldn't ask for a better phone, battery life is tremendous, (17-18 hours and still having 37%). All around, a great phone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    12-15-2013 06:55 AM
    Yeah, it lags just like any other Samsung Galaxy series phones, but I have a AT&T version.

I have 4.4.2 NC2 Kitkat from AT&T. Did factory reset several times now and not rooted (there's no known root).

Waking up by pressing power button to see the time, half the time there's 2 second lag until screen turns on.

So now the phone is waken up. Open the dialer, it takes 1-3 seconds.

Open Contacts, it takes another 10-20 seconds because there's a ******* AT&T Address book popup with "Checking Subscriber Information" bull**** message. WTF. This probably has to do with my Note 3 being a AT&T crapped version.

Scrolling around the home screen or app list doesn't lag. Web browsing in Chrome doesn't lag (any worse than other mobile phones).
    06-15-2014 01:54 AM
    Hello!! I was wondering now that this device has been out for quite a while, does it lag? I am specifically asking the people who have had it since day one. Thank you... ill will be coming from an iphone 4s which now lags a lot on ios 7... Thanks for the help..
    I own the note 3 and use over 3 optimizers to free up ram and kill apps. The phone preforms ok with wifi off but if you turn on wifi it can get pretty laggy in the past week I have had to restart my phone 3 times because the screen goes black and it doesn't respond when I press any of the buttons
    10-15-2014 03:49 PM
    have had my phone sinch march 21st 2014 and absolutely no lag love this phone I myself upgraded from a iphone4 I will always be staying with samsung mobile products they are the best product to date that there is offered.
    10-16-2014 08:01 AM
33 12