The Note 3 And Lag?

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello!! I was wondering now that this device has been out for quite a while, does it lag? I am specifically asking the people who have had it since day one. Thank you... ill will be coming from an iphone 4s which now lags a lot on ios 7... Thanks for the help..

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
No lag whatsoever. This is THE BEST phone I've ever owned. Samsung has fixed all of the minor annoyances I had with the Note 2. They really hit it out of the park this time.

Posted via Android Central App

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
No lag,

I have been talking on the phone while surfing the webb, and texting at the same time no lag. Apps open quickly and I even have live wall paper.

pre ordered and got phone on release date.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Surprisingly no lag. I love this phone . I recommend this phone to everyone I know. It handles everything I throw at it without issue.

Rockin my Note 3

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have no lag when it comes to opening apps and moving around the device but there is about a second lag when turning on and off the device. Sometimes it's shorter or longer but on average it's about a second. It's really annoying.

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
No lag on this phone, the processor cuts through Samsung bloat like a hot knife through butter.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pinkman.

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
haven't really noticed lag.... but I do notice some stuttering/choppiness in apps... mostly in the stock apps: messaging, email, and phone apps. Also the clock seems to not refresh itself when the screen is off. When you unlock the device you see the old time and then it quickly refreshes to the current time... same with some widgets.

moonkill1023

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
No lags at all. Just switched from iPhone 4 to note 3 and it is just fast. Samsung really got me into buying their product.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Amen...except I don't know about the GN2 part. I just had a Razr Maxx HD that I loved until I touched this amazing device. No lag. No complaints except for needing a good stand-up case like I had for the RMHD.

No lag whatsoever. This is THE BEST phone I've ever owned. Samsung has fixed all of the minor annoyances I had with the Note 2. They really hit it out of the park this time.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The note 3 is pretty fast. After hitting the screen on button, expect a second delay, but other than that is is one buttery experience considering the massive amount of pre loaded software. Go for it!

bophead

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a rooted note 2, there is a definite lag. I attribute it to the bloat from Sammy and especially Verizon.

Jose Monjaraz

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
To all of the Note3 owners, since there's no lag, how is the battery life vs S4?

Im a sales rep @ Verizon and all of our customers have told us they get around a day out of the S4 with powersaving mode toggled on & moderate use. Our customers that have the note 3 have got up to 2 or 3 days with powersaving mode toggled on & moderate usage. I personally have a note 3 and have had it since It came out and I can easily get a day out of it. I consider myself to be pretty heavy user.

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I went from a s4 directly to the n3, the battery on the note 3 is significantly superior. I consider myself a moderate to heavy user.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Never really took pics with my S4 as I only had it a few days but so far I enjoy the note 3 camera. In low light I get not so good pictures that looks grainy but besides that I have had a good experience.

Rockin my Note 3