Ordered my note 3!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Black of course. Is there really even a choice? I mean, I know they offer pink and white but Black is really the only choice. :)

G Pad 8.3

Yup! I got white. Liked the texture on the front and with my white and black neohybrid case......panda! The Black does look good though!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
What color did you get?

I went with white. All my other devices are white :). How do you like your white note? I haven't seen one in person yet (black or white) but the black one looks like it photographs better.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Congrats. The 3 is my first Android device. I came from a iPhone and it's different in awesome ways. First rule is SwiftKey and second is download the note 3 app from the store to show you how to do some cool stuff.

Sent from my gameboy color

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love the white one. It has a texture in the color that looks classy. The black one carries on with the brushed look from the gs3 days. They both look good. I would say white front with a black back would be perfect!

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love the white one. It has a texture in the color that looks classy. The black one carries on with the brushed look from the gs3 days. They both look good. I would say white front with a black back would be perfect!

Thanks guys for the insight. I haven't tried swiftkey since it first came out I'll have to try it again. I'm so mad that my token for falcon pro is gone :(. I'm glad you like the white one. It's kind of a relief. I never know which color to get. I just pick and hope for the best.

jgumphress

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
When you get it check out the you Tube videos of tips. There are several and some quite long and in two parts. Still does not cover every thing. Enjoy it, I love mine.

kt081801

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna wait until March when am eligible for an upgrade, but after reading these threads....naaaaahhhh, just can't wait any no longer, lol....am using my husband's upgrade to get me a Note III this weekend!!! Never had a Samsung b4, but I am an Android user....this phone is a POWERHOUSE and I cannot wait to get me hands on one sooooon, lol!!!!

jack584

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a white one today also. Got one day shipping cause I can't wait :p

I will miss stock Android that the Galaxy Nexus has, but I won't miss the horrible battery life, and the heat that it generates in my pocket after being used.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Got my note 3. It's awesome. So much better than the note 2. Well worth the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad