Any BF/Holiday deals expected?

jorGeorge

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to buy the Note 3 for myself as a Christmas gift, anyone think there will be online sales for this device? Ideas on price? I'd love to get it for $200/2-years.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I got an email from Samsung that they're doing a Black Friday sale online. I didn't see the phone prices, I was looking for a tablet for my wife, but prices seem to be about $50-$100 off. You should start your search there.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't find any deals on gear watch. I expected its price to come down but no dice.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't find any deals on gear watch. I expected its price to come down but no dice.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

I don't know why it hasn't. Sales haven't been that great. They either need to lower the price. Or bring out the Gear 2 with better battery life and support for other Android phones.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

DLCPhototography

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, I've been looking at the Note 3 for a while (have the Galaxy Nexus now), but even at $199.99 thought I'd sit tight. Then saw this - I called the Comcast number on the link, and after perhaps 30-40 minutes on hold, finally get somebody on the line. He confirmed that you do not have to be a comcast or xfinity customer to get the $200 VISA card. Through our conversation, I had him verify this 3 separate times.

I went ahead and placed the order with him. He then connected me to the automated phone service for me to accept the new 2-year contract and terms. Received by email the receipt for the order. Put it on my Verizon bill.

He said once it is processed tomorrow I should receive an email from Comcast by the end of the day, confirming the order and the $200 VISA card. Hopefully this will proceed without complication, but I did get his name and ID badge number, just in case.

crawlman110

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I picked two up from my local Verizon wireless store Friday night. Each was $199 with 2 year contract this was using my upgrade. They charge you $30 to upgrade each line these days. I also got a 7 inch tablet for free put pay a extra $10 a month for it on my bill and it uses my data from my share plan. I'll just keep it on wifi!

- - - Updated - - -

Best part is you can throw costs onto your account as long as it's not over $450

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Looks like price went back to $300. Congrats to those who got it for $200 plus $200 visa prepaid card!

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech