Rooting?

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
So when you root the Note 3, or any android phone for that matter, what exactly are you doing? Is it just giving you permission to modify the root files (/) of the phone? If rooted and you decide to unroot, do you have to find and load a unmodified version of the same build you're running or is this only when changing ROMS? I want to root but I don't want to screw my phone up. Give me some advice guys.

Last edited:

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Do your research. There are some things like changing roms etc that rooting will allow; however rooting the note 3 will most likely trip Knox and void your warranty. I have always rooted my phones, but I have not had a good enough reason yet to root the nite 3. At this point the cost benefit just isnt there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

sheaviousdroid

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
The only phone I've ever rooted was a HTC thunderbolt on that I was wondering if anybody can let me know if the 1.the new you tube and scrap book work when it comes top saving a video and not just a screen shot 2. Does TRANSITION ANIMATION been developed options stay off instead of going back to 1x after using the camera app
3.still it help with Google service draining battery

These are my concern before I root and I'm not gonna put a fancy ROM JUST A SIMPLE ROOT knock out KNOX and void my warranty so can anybody tell if those 3 issues are gone on a rooted VERIZON GALAXYNOTE 3

GALAXY NOTE 3! NUFF SAID!
death to iphone