How amazing is the Note 3?

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
-.1 because it doesn't have moto x active notitfications :p
-.1 for the annoying pop Knox bug
-.1 for the "wi-fi is unstable bug"
-.3 because reception isn't as good as other phones.

so 9.4

Great phone. Amazing screen.
I went moto x after buying the Note 3, Twice.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the option for a moto x, nexus 5, and a note 3 for my driver......... so far I don't have to shout out anything we *already* all know. I don't always rock Android, but when I do, I do it from a gawd awful expensive note 3.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Size matters? I was concerned about the size of the Note 3 (being too big). Got used to it in about 2 days. This is mostly a personal preference, but for me no worries.

In the beginging, I had miserable static on the few calls I do make. Returned 2 phones right away. 3rd time is a charm - works fine so far.

Awesome phone, no regrets. Probably a 9, and I'm being a really tough judge... IMHO perfection is impossible in cell phones, but thie Note 3 is certainly one of the best out there right now.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
for me the great screen and the great battery life wasnt enough to over come the mediocre signal . I give it a 8 . i was very upset that the signal was worse than the note2.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I say 9 mainly for not being able to use Google Wallet tap to pay. Everything else is wonderful.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

mike hunt7

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
mine works wonderfully... I never had any problems. I would suggest getting an otter box style case and some Bluetooth ear buds. I hate using it on my ear... the possibility of some young punk running up and stealing it... I give the phone a 10... I just wish Verizon would release kit kat a lot faster. but we all know they have to molest it with their bloatware

- - - Updated - - -

it has to be where you're at. I get 4g in Atlanta where I work but up in the bush where I live I still get 4g... maybe 3g if im driving thru the mountains... hell I've never seen 2g or 1x

mike hunt7

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
LOl google the Samsung MEGA by At&t

- - - Updated - - -

it doesn't have tap to pay??!! I just installed it and all I saw was send money bla bla

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
10 x 10....no regrets even for a moment...i've experienced no static problems, or wifi problems, or any problems at all. love love love all of the new spen features!! use it for a while and then try to use someones, teeny tiny phone....yikes i could never go back to a smaller screen.

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
10, thought briefly about going to an iphone 5s but so glad I went with this instead

after setting it up, going back to my s3 to wipe the device felt odd, the s3 felt like a toy

couldn't imagine actually living with an even smaller screen than the s3 on a day to day basis

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
When compared to other phones and phoned I have had in the past definitely a 10. But by itself with some of the issues etc, I would give it an 8

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
No static issues. Fixed the wifi issue by turning off the auto switching mode. No real signal problems, I get 4G in the boonies. Love the size and the S Pen features. No camera issues.

I'm a happy Note 3 camper. :)

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Mine has a NFC alarm that Verizon and I are trying to work out. I also am not a fan of Samsung doing repairs only for warranty on a $600 device and leaving it up to the carriers as to replace them or not.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
9 due to one annoying problem: index service draining the battery. The only solution I could find was to force stop index service every time I restart or turn phone off then on. There should be a better solution. I had another problem with media server draining the battery and I have to force stop a game called blitz to stop that drain. These services should shut themselves off without my intervention don't you think?

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine has a NFC alarm that Verizon and I are trying to work out. I also am not a fan of Samsung doing repairs only for warranty on a $600 device and leaving it up to the carriers as to replace them or not.

Interesting....i've always liked the fact that i just had to deal with verizon....why not just get a replacement phone and say goodbye to the nfc alarm problem. if i have any problems at all with my verizon phones i just switch them out. my friend with an iphone problem had to drive over an hour to get to the nearest mac store to get help with the problem.....no thanks!!

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll say a 10x 10 also, I have had a few strange things happen with the phone but nothing any different than what I have had with my other Samsung phones. Strange lock up's and restarts but I get those on all of my devises ocasionaly, even my old Samsung 10.1 tablet. I just put up, with it. Other than that I have had no problems with my Note 3, I can even print from it. I love all of the things it can do & I'm still learning.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech