Google Calendar with Outlook

detroit1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Note 3 but have not activated yet from Verizon

in the past, the Google Calendar on Android phones would only sync the last 2 weeks and nothing older

Does that still happen with the Note 3?

has anyone tried to sync with outlook 2010 Calendar?

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about stock. I use a paid app called calengoo that allows syncing last month year or all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
it was a shock coming from iOS. The only way I could figure out how to sync to an Android device is by syncing Outlook contacts to gmail and outlook calendar to Google Calendar. Then, the Android device has built-in capabilities to sync to the same places (gmail and Google calendar). I use gSyncIt to do that.

detroit1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
yes but the issue before is not syncing with outlook but getting to sync more than 2 weeks worth. All the older events would not show up on the phone even though they are in google calendar
there are times when you want to search for an older entry and if it won't sync more than 2 weeks you will never find that entry when you do a search

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased my phone just over a week ago and I have the Calendar (month) widget running, and it shows all of my calendar events going back for at least 1 year (that was as far as I looked). Don't know if that helps answer your question or not.

detroit1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
did you sync with google calendar from your computer and it shows all the older entries on the phone?

that is what I want

detroit1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I did the google calendar sync and it synced the last 1 year; but nothing before that. I double checked to make sure the entries were in the Desktop Google Calendar and they are but Not on the phone
I would like it to sync all entries from the last several years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12