OTA Update MJ7 to MJE Posotive results?

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
My signal strength is the same. But I can see the cell phone tower from my front porch so take that with a grain of salt (it's 5 bars, babee!). At work, it seems like it's the same it maybe a little better, but I've only had the N3 for a week, so take that with a grain of salt as well. Wait until the Arena that's 200 feet from my workplace has 12,000 Millennials watching Kid Rock kick out the jams. That's always a challenge for 4g coverage. Even my venerable RAZR had occasional problems with that.

Posted via Android Central App

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I started 2 threads at once to try to group the good and bad effects of the update. I'm guessing you would be in the bad effect thread. I probably should have put a link to each others thread in the original post since the separate with post recency. I"ll try to edit both posts to be able to jump to the correct one easily. I can see when the other thread disappears it only looks like this one is available.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What was the reason for the update? They usually have a purpose and nobody has mentioned it.

Before
davydumu.jpg

After
evugedub.jpg

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I noticed my wifi speed went up from an average of 17.50 mbps to a strong 25.98 mbps. .can't say that this was do to last night's update. .because I don't know what that update was for

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i went and repurchased the note 3 just to try it with the latest update. so far it seems to have made a real difference in the signal department. i'll know more in another week or so but so far so good .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol