Dictionary for stock keyboard

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I like the stock keyboard but not its dictionary. It thinks "ai" is a word and often corrects "I" as "ai". Is there any way to edit the stock dictionary? "Ai" is not listed as a word in my personal dictionary either. Thanks!

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can ad words to stock dictionary ...Also you can ad the words that samsung wouldn't allow. .type word..press the down arrow if word is not there..press on word...press down arrow again...When you see word...press on it and it will be added to dictionary. ...you will have to ad all the Samsung forbidden words this was...like ****...etc. good luck

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok just checked ...When you use the banned words on messaging. Email and everywhere else....it doesn't ban them....so must be this forum

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can ad words to stock dictionary ...Also you can ad the words that samsung wouldn't allow. .type word..press the down arrow if word is not there..press on word...press down arrow again...When you see word...press on it and it will be added to dictionary. ...you will have to ad all the Samsung forbidden words this was...like ****...etc. good luck

I don't want to add words. I want to delete words. Ai is not a word to me but it is to samsung.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Got me on that one....but if you just hold down ai in the word selection bar it will give you option to remove it from learned dictionary . Maybe this will help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan