Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Root MJE?

hawkeye680

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I rooted with Kingo. There was some controversy over it over on XDA but I think it was resolved.

I had originally rooted with the de la Vega method but since I updated to the latest I used Kingo and it worked with no issues at all.

Erick Newman

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Kingo is the only method actually I think

Posted via Android Central App

I rooted with Kingo. There was some controversy over it over on XDA but I think it was resolved.

I had originally rooted with the de la Vega method but since I updated to the latest I used Kingo and it worked with no issues at all.

Thanks guys now I just have to find a windows computer to use kingo on lol

Shane Dowler

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

So Kingo worked fine? I was hesitant after they pulled the kids from xda

Erick Newman

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
One last question. So I JUST rooted using Kingo and everything went great, what I was wondering was, if you install a custom ROM, does that trip Knox?? Or am I free to flash all the ROMS I want??

Just for you I read this post and turned my phone off and booted it into download mode. Knox hasn't been tripped. I have only flashed clean rom 1.5 and I had no Knox problems but I'm currently running stock rooted.

loyde2000

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Is it still working I'm new to rooting so this is all new to me I just converted from iPhones jailbreaking etc just trying to take this all in before I jump in

rdubb76

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Any thoughts on why I am receiving root failed when following the Kingo Root process? I have tried several times and get the same issue. It says Root Failed Not Support

Jay Fdz

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Any thoughts on why I am receiving root failed when following the Kingo Root process? I have tried several times and get the same issue. It says Root Failed Not Support

The first couple times I tried to root it kept on failing. Then I saw that something pops up on the screen asking permission to install during the whole root process. After I allowed that to continue I had finally rooted successfully, that could be your issue there. Another thing is to make sure you have debugging mode enabled. Apart from that everything should be fine..

Jay Fdz

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Is it still working I'm new to rooting so this is all new to me I just converted from iPhones jailbreaking etc just trying to take this all in before I jump in

Yup, I can confirm that this still works to this date. The great thing about Kingo is with this one tool you can root AND unroot your phone. So in case you want to take your phone in for warranty issues, all you have to do is plug your phone in and a button that says UNROOT comes up and, voila, you're back to normal. By far the easiest root method I've ever used.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois