Sometimes when I unlock my Note 3 or open an app... my phone takes me to the Internet and pops up with different "notices"... some say I have critical errors, some are just advertising random things like apps or something else... But the "Critical" ones that it says I need to take action for solving a problem or something just looks like it is something I would see online on my Computer... like it wants me to accidentally click on the ad and open up something viscous like people do on computers...

I didnt have any of this when for the first 2 weeks Ive had my phone but just randomly it started happening... WTF is this coming from... Its pissing me off to see it...
    01-01-2014 10:55 AM
    Sometimes it's advertising through Google Play it looks like... anyway to disable this crap

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    01-01-2014 11:44 AM
    You might of downloaded a bad app ...you can try the protection app that in the Verizon apps called Vz protect...it checks whatever is in you phone or download for bad stuff...malware etc..there are other apps like it in the playstore
    If you had a Sprint phone then their Lumen tools program causes this problem
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    01-01-2014 02:52 PM
    I ran the vzw protection... and it found nothing... but I restarted my phone and haven't had any pop ups since... maybe it was just something from my browser (chrome) but I did notice my RAM was averaging 1.4 - 1.6 gb all the time... and after the restart it's down to 1.0 - 1.3 average.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    01-04-2014 03:10 PM