Note 3 Video

Johnny Umphress

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone taken a video from your Galaxy Note 3 and tried to make a video using Windows Movie Maker? No matter what I do I get a very jittery video when it runs trough Windows Movie Maker. Playback through Windows Media Player works great.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone taken a video from your Galaxy Note 3 and tried to make a video using Windows Movie Maker? No matter what I do I get a very jittery video when it runs trough Windows Movie Maker. Playback through Windows Media Player works great.

post a little clip if you can .. but, it sounds like a field order (inerlace) problem if it's not really camera jitter or shake. especially if it plays ok in WMP.

see if windows movie maker has settings for your source clip and change them around a bit to see if that fixes it .. most likely the video coming out of the note is progressive but it's possible it could be interlaced. so change the source setting to/from interlaced, and also try reversing the field order windows thinks the source video is .. see if playing with that fixes it ...

Johnny Umphress

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. But Windows Movie Maker is very limited and has no settings that I can locate. It gives a very limited list of formats that you can store your new creation as also. I guess I will have to locate another video maker software that has more options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21