How to transfer music and video from Macbook iTunes to Note 3?

NCSDtoRiverside

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi what is the method to transfer my music, movies etc onto my Note 3 from my mac book

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: How to transfer music and video from Macbook iTunes to Note 3 ?

Are they downloaded to your Mac? Can you just drag the files from your Mac to Note 3?

(I'm not familiar with Mac)

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site

Are they downloaded to your Mac? Can you just drag the files from your Mac to Note 3?

(I'm not familiar with Mac)

The Mac doesn't see the N3 as a drive it can mount, so no you can't just drag and drop to the N3 itself. You can drag and drop directly to your SD card if you remove it and connect it to your mac or use Samsung Kies 3.0 and you can import your iTunes music/ playlists and sync them to your device, same with your pictures and videos.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

iSyncr has worked well for me.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey! Try Airdroid. Works via WiFi and browser. You can then drag your songs from where they live (not from iTunes) onto where you store your music on the GN3. Good luck!

osroubek

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey! Try Airdroid. Works via WiFi and browser. You can then drag your songs from where they live (not from iTunes) onto where you store your music on the GN3. Good luck!

I agree with the rec for Airdoid. It works fast and has a slick UI. You sign in with the phone's camera reading a bar code on your computer. The songs that transfer to the Note 3 have to be in the MP3 format

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21