Built in Calendar App

Johnny Umphress

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I love the look of the built in calendar but I am having a problem with upload sync. Everything I put in my Google Calendar from any PC instantly syncs to the Note 3 calendar. But it doesn't work the other way. Nothing I enter in the Note 3 calendar syncs to Google Calendar. Is a somewhere that I am missing? Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think the Samsung calendar always defaults to My Calendar which is different from your Google one. There used to be a save location:My calendar, and you can change that. See if that works.
The last I knew, there was no way to make the change stick so that it always sticks to your Google calendar.

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
You must set your calendar on calendar app to your Gmail address and not the Samsung address ...When you ad an event make sure that on top is set to your Gmail address and NOT the Samsung calendar address and everything will flow both ways...it's that simple

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Johnny Umphress

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Finally got it going. It's just not as smooth as the Google Calendar app but does work now. I love the Samsung calendar with the included details on the grid. The Google app is so difficult to read at a glance. Downloads are nearly instant when added on PC but it takes awhile for the Samsung to upload to Google when entered on phone, but that's OK.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Finally got it going. It's just not as smooth as the Google Calendar app but does work now. I love the Samsung calendar with the included details on the grid. The Google app is so difficult to read at a glance. Downloads are nearly instant when added on PC but it takes awhile for the Samsung to upload to Google when entered on phone, but that's OK.

One thing I used to do with my stock Samsung's (and still do today) is I use Google to enter events, and Samsung to view them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app