All Access - Shuffle won't turn off

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have a problem with Google Play All Access music?
When i tell Google to, "Play Cutthroat Collapse"---and it responds, "playing Cutthroat Collapse by Emery'--then opens up Google Play All Access and "shuffling Emery"...and no, the 'shuffle' icon isn't highlighted---i've toggled it several times to see if it would matter but it doesn't change the response of the app when it's opened to play an artist by voice command.

This happens for any artist, any song that I tell it to play. Searched forums, found someone else having the same issue & Google's response was to 'clear cache/data' (which I just did), but the problem persisted for the OP still, as it does for me now. Only fix the OP found was to create a playlist specifically of that artist---but I don't want to have to do that for every single artist i could ever search for in the app.

Anyone know of a fix or experience this problem?

GP version 5.3.1317m.940995

Tasha Stoliker

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else have a problem with Google Play All Access music?
When i tell Google to, "Play Cutthroat Collapse"---and it responds, "playing Cutthroat Collapse by Emery'--then opens up Google Play All Access and "shuffling Emery"...and no, the 'shuffle' icon isn't highlighted---i've toggled it several times to see if it would matter but it doesn't change the response of the app when it's opened to play an artist by voice command.

This happens for any artist, any song that I tell it to play. Searched forums, found someone else having the same issue & Google's response was to 'clear cache/data' (which I just did), but the problem persisted for the OP still, as it does for me now. Only fix the OP found was to create a playlist specifically of that artist---but I don't want to have to do that for every single artist i could ever search for in the app.

Anyone know of a fix or experience this problem?

GP version 5.3.1317m.940995

I've been having this same problem. I figured it out on my own. Go to the music app and play a song. The title playing will be at the bottom. Touch it to bring it up to full screen and turn shuffle off this way. Idky it won't do it from the songs list but this worked for me. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20