Stock Email App

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to get the Samsung email app to open to the combined email page whenever you open a notification that you've received an email? My emails often come in batches so I have to switch from a particular email addy within the app. Just would be nice to be able to look at all my emails in one inbox whenever the app is opened. Thanks

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
No, stock is great. I'm just looking for a setting. I had k9 and didn't like it. I have a Gear and it works best with stock email.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I normally have mine set to open the last used/accessed account. Never have used the combined option. Just tried it, closed app, then opened app. So it may remember the last used account. Not sure if this persists across reboots or force closes.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
As I said I want it to open to combined inbox whenever I pull. Down a notification and open it from any of the 4 email accounts it contains

JF7FSU

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for the same thing similar to Apple's combined inbox or the ability to select individual boxes. I have 4 emails I need to manage and it was easier on the iphone since it is 4 different providers. Is there anything out there that will give me the same functionality? I currently have 4 separate icons for 4 email accounts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax