Switching SIM cards between S4 and Note 3

Prosty

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a Verizon galaxy s4, and if I were to buy a Verizon note 3 that doesn't include a sim, from a used seller or, someone who is a private seller, could I simply just take out and put it in the note 3 without problems?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Switching sim cards between S4 and Note 3

I currently have a Verizon galaxy s4, and if I were to buy a Verizon note 3 that doesn't include a sim, from a used seller or, someone who is a private seller, could I simply just take out and put it in the note 3 without problems?

Yes I believe so. Both use micro sims so the size is ok. You should be able to use everything moving from one phone to the other.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Yes, shouldn't be a problem

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Johnny Umphress

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I did that very thing. I had the Galaxy S4 at first. I gave it to my girl friend and bought the Galaxy Note 3. I just moved the SIM card over and it loaded right up perfectly. I am on Verizon too.

ballisticn8

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Every now and then you might run into a problem with Verizon not recognizing the device the sim card is in. It's only ever happened to me once between all the different phones I've had so call them and give them the esn if you run into any problems.

sent from my thumbs...

Prosty

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for the help, I'm going to be hunting for a used or cheaper note 3 now.

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I've flipped from s3 to gnex to droid maxx to note 3 using the same Sim and one of the kits from amazon to chop them and fit nano to micro, etc. No problems at all.

if you can read this, you're standing too close