Kies Air

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if its possible to install Kies Air on the Verizon Note 3? I'd love to be able to send texts from my phone instead of using Google Voice.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You can find it in the Google Play store I think. My experience has been if your phone isn't compatible it will say so in the description or it won't install.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You should have a microphone key on your keyboard. Long press on it and you should be able to talk your texts instead of typing. In case that helps not sure that's what you're looking to accomplish.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
You can find it in the Google Play store I think. My experience has been if your phone isn't compatible it will say so in the description or it won't install.

All I can find in the Play store is Samsung Content Viewer & Samsung Smart Switch Mobile.

You should have a microphone key on your keyboard. Long press on it and you should be able to talk your texts instead of typing. In case that helps not sure that's what you're looking to accomplish.

I want to replace Google Voice for texting my wife when I'm at work, so voice typing won't work :(

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
There is a text app on the phone. I don't like the Message app on my Note 2 so I use one from the Play store. Maybe the one on Note 3 is better. But sounds like I don't know enough to help you. Sorry :(

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
OK, I believe you.

Another option to check is to try the My Apps/All view in Google Play.

It came preinstalled on my S3 and Note 2.

I just checked Apps/Downloades applications. Sure enough there was Kies. Perhaps I'm conditioned to think the same for my N3 :)

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I can't find it even by searching for Kies Air. Think you could pull the apk for me?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20