Note 3 issues...

swim82

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

So I am really just looking for some help. Two days ago I switched from AT&T to Verizon, and got a brand spanking new Note 3. I love it...it's a great device. Only problem is, I can't make or receive calls. It shows full service and 4Glte, surfs chrome super fast, makes and receives texts, but as soon as I try to make a call, it says I'm roaming. Verizon has replaced my SIM card twice and my phone once...nothing has helped. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I would take it into a local carrier store and show them first hand what is happening. Let them replace the device again or sim but I wouldn't take much bull being a new customer.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

So I am really just looking for some help. Two days ago I switched from AT&T to Verizon, and got a brand spanking new Note 3. I love it...it's a great device. Only problem is, I can't make or receive calls. It shows full service and 4Glte, surfs chrome super fast, makes and receives texts, but as soon as I try to make a call, it says I'm roaming. Verizon has replaced my SIM card twice and my phone once...nothing has helped. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Welcome to the forums.
That is a real bummer. I would ask them to change the device one more time. Hopefully, that will help. Other than that, I cannot think of anything to suggest.

swim82

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your responses,
I did port the number over from AT&T. I just returned from my local Verizon store...they replaced the sim card and the phone worked fine for about an hour, now back to not making/receiving calls. I'm hesitant to lose my number and still potentially not have service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34