Note 3 still a good buy at full retail $600

billkeene

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
It comes down to the pen. If you want/need to take notes, etc with it (I use mine like crazy and send everything to Evernote) then the Note 3 is for you. It's awesome. The pen is the killer feature for me. But if you don't plan to use it, then I'd wait for the S5!

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why the price drop?

I am a little upset that I didnt do what I tell people and I could be at the hotel watching Netflix on a bigger screen and text at the same time bit instead I'm on my MAXX.....ugh. This weekend I'll pick it up. Most likely the rose gold version.

Posted via Android Central App

Prices for smart devices (except iPhones, of course) always start to fall 3 months out... sometimes sooner. That's just the curve we live under these days.

Lsucrazy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Imo there's probably more useful features on the note 3 than there will be on the s5. The s5 will be the shiny new toy, but I really don't feel I will be missing out.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Prices for smart devices (except iPhones, of course) always start to fall 3 months out... sometimes sooner. That's just the curve we live under these days.

Those willing to buy on contract will see sales occasionally. No contract pricing doesn't usually drop much, I think the $600 price is probably the lowest off contract for verizon until when the note 4 would come out

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

jelliebean82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Frys.com is advertising it for $599. Is that the no contract price? There is a little * by it saying $99 with contract but the price for the cart says $599. Id be willing to pay that for no contract ;o)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Frys.com is advertising it for $599. Is that the no contract price? There is a little * by it saying $99 with contract but the price for the cart says $599. Id be willing to pay that for no contract ;o)

$599 should be full retail

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Go for the Note 3. The S5 is really not worth it. I love my Note 3. The S5 is only small upgrades from the S4. I'm kinda disappointed in Samsung. You get more for your money with the note 3

Posted Note 3

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I went with the new edge program. Has great perks too. I like the Note3. I came from the Note2. Can't be compared with the S series. Completely different. Does more and more real estate on the screen. Definitely a plus for me

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Im waiting for the price to maybe drop down a little. S5 isn't that bad. Not worth it coming from a s4 but for me, its not a bad upgrade. I do like water/dust resistant part of it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Last edited:

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Im waiting for the price to maybe drop down a little. S5 isn't that bad. Not worth it coming from a s4 but for me, its not a bad upgrade. I do like water/dust resistant part of it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Think I remember your username from PbNation? :)

If you do choose the Note 3, enjoy! Really like mine.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Think I remember your username from PbNation? :)

If you do choose the Note 3, enjoy! Really like mine.

Yup, same name on PbN. I used to be heavy into Pb but I started to travel and started to not have time for paintballing anymore. you?

Yea I can't wait for the price to drop. I just said screw it, I'll use my tax money to pick it up.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup, same name on PbN. I used to be heavy into Pb but I started to travel and started to not have time for paintballing anymore. you?

Yea I can't wait for the price to drop. I just said screw it, I'll use my tax money to pick it up.

I still play as much as I can. Been down for a little while though.

I think you will dig the Note 3. I think I remember seeing you around PbNation in maybe the BlackBerry forums or some other phone section. :)

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I still play as much as I can. Been down for a little while though.

I think you will dig the Note 3. I think I remember seeing you around PbNation in maybe the BlackBerry forums or some other phone section. :)

Nice. I wish I had time to play. I miss it. Yea I have the same name for Crackberry, Android central, Droidrzr, photography-on-the.net, PbN, ToyotaNation.

I need a new phone. The Droid Razr maxx is getting slow. I already did a reset and started fresh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams