Note 3 or tablet

Slayers

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I am sure this has been covered a few times but I am going to ask again.

I have been looking at getting the note 10.1 to use here at work for taking notes when in meetings but Verizon is now offering to do all my phones on the edge upgrade and the note 3 has been something I have always wanted.

Should I just keep with the 10.1 for use at work or would the note 3 be good enough to use for taking all notes at work?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I am sure this has been covered a few times but I am going to ask again.

I have been looking at getting the note 10.1 to use here at work for taking notes when in meetings but Verizon is now offering to do all my phones on the edge upgrade and the note 3 has been something I have always wanted.

Should I just keep with the 10.1 for use at work or would the note 3 be good enough to use for taking all notes at work?

I've used the note 2 for work - taking notes, updating excel sheets etc but nothing beats a tablet for that stuff IMO. The note 3 is still a phone despite it bring large

anon8488674

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I got rid of my 8" Galaxy Tab 3 when I got my Note 3. I can do more on my Note 3 plus it's a phone! Love it!

Via my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the phone and the 8.0 tablet. I also have a laptop. Use them all. Its good to have all.

Posted via Android Central App

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I too have both the note 10.1 2014 edition and the Note 3. I use my Note 3 most of the time, but as nice as the Note 3 is, for some things, you can't beat a tablet. I have one of my clients that require me to get a document signed when I go to a job for them. I got tired of printing it out, take it to the job, filling it out an d getting it signed, bringing it back home, scanned to PDF and then emailing back. I tried using the Note 3 to skip the paper part, but if I get a client rep that is paranoid, it's a little more work to show them the entire document on the phone. But on the Note, they can look at the entire document.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
it really does depend on what your focus is.....i find if i'm just taking short notes the note 3 is fine....if its going to be detailed and extensive i use my note 8....got my kids each a note 10.1 2014 for christmas...my daughter is an artist and is doing great digital work with it, and my son is in college and loves the features of handwriting taking notes and being able to convert the text, formulas, etc. so really you have to identify what you will use most and then purchase the item that will best fit those needs.

Slayers

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My main use would be in meetings.

I am a trainer at my company so I often have a lot of meetings with the leaders that I do the training for and other meetings with my leaders on new ideas.

I just hate the idea of having to pick up note pad after note pad and then throw them away a few weeks later without having all the notes I took anywhere (since I don't record them anywhere other then the pad)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech