Video Transfer

Keith B5

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I am a new Note 3 32 gb owner. I did not realize an sd card did not come with the phone. long story short i have run out of phone storage space. I went to the application manager to transfer the videos from phone storage to mt new sd card but I could not find the videos. Can some one help me with this?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am a new Note 3 32 gb owner. I did not realize an sd card did not come with the phone. long story short i have run out of phone storage space. I went to the application manager to transfer the videos from phone storage to mt new sd card but I could not find the videos. Can some one help me with this?

Try ES File Explorer. It would probably be easier moving around stuff with a file manager.

ES File Explorer: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&token=FtGEwYfO

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
They are on the from camera folder on internal storage.

Easiest way to do it is to set the phone to save to SD by default. Take a picture. And then in gallery you cam move whatever to the SD card album by long pressing and selecting then then choosing move from the menu.

There will be two camera entries. The one with a white SD icon is the external card. Just move them there.

Super easy.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20