Recording Phone Calls ?

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I read in another post of someone who recorded all her phone calls on her note 3!
Does anyone know if we can do that with a Verizon Note 3?
And how do you go about that?
I've never found any settings to allow that, could be helpful!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just go to the play store and type call recorder. There are a few out there that will work, but I think they have to auto start at the beginning of a call.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Try RMC Android Call Recorder in the Playstore. Been using it for over a year and works flawless on my VZW N3!
BT or wired headsets, speaker phone or holding it to your head, manual or automatic, best app. Try it... Peace

Posted via Android Central App

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Call Recorder works well. Also, if you're rooted, there's an Xposed Module that adds a button to the phone screen.

Lastly, be careful of your use, many states require both/all parties consent to legally record.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
A few years back the feds ruled in the first district that as long as the recording is not being used in the furtherance of another crime ie: blackmail ect. Then recording when only one party knows is legal. Also the most common use for recording that I know of is when you call some companies customer service line. The declaration at the beginning of the call that the call may be recorded or monitored covers the employees as much as you.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure Federal law only says that at least one person must have knowledge of the recording.

After that, it's a state issue, and some states are more strict than others. (i.e. only all party consent is legal.) Most require just one party consent.

Further, you still committed a crime if you don't use said illegally obtained recording further. You just may not get caught since you're not doing anything with it.

Edit: Disclaimer added: I'm not a judge. :)

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I tried the RMC recorder.. only hear my voice.. thats been the issue w most that I've tried..

For work I would need to record both sides of the conversation. .

Any ideas?

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I think you have to use the speakerphone to get both sides, since (I think) it only records from the mic. Test to be sure, I'm only going from my not-so-great memory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad