How to cancel a Google Play subscription?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
So I got an email last night telling me my credit card had been charged 9.99 for Google play music. I didn't sign up for that nor do I use that? How do I cancel that?? There are no instructions for cancel in the email?

sent from my Note 3

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Go to the app on the app store on your phone and you can cancel it that way

Or there is some way to do it on google wallet on PC

It only gives me 2 options. Uninstall or open? I don't see a cancel. I uninstalled it from my phone but it installed itself again! Ggrrrr

sent from my Note 3

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Go to the app on the app store on your phone and you can cancel it that way

Or there is some way to do it on google wallet on PC

Is it possible that the email I got from Google play is a scam??? I don't have a visa ending in the #'s they're mentioning. It looks like a legit email though. Very odd. I wish there was an actual phone # to call for help with Google play!

sent from my Note 3

smhism

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm assuming you actually do subscribe to all access google music? You can go to play.google.com/store, click on music, then my music. Click the settings gear in the upper corner, and select settings. there should be an option there to cancel your subscription. don't have my phone handy to do a step by step on how to do it via phone.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
gequ4ahe.jpg

Was your card charged $9.99? If it wasn't I wouldn't mind the email and just delete it

Sent from my SM-N900T

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that the email I got from Google play is a scam??? I don't have a visa ending in the #'s they're mentioning. It looks like a legit email though. Very odd. I wish there was an actual phone # to call for help with Google play!

sent from my Note 3

Can't be deleted and is a system level app( can be disabled)

Sent from my SM-N900T

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/28/gequ4ahe.jpg

Was your card charged $9.99? If it wasn't I wouldn't mind the email and just delete it

Sent from my SM-N900T

Thanks for the screen shot. I found out the subscription was on my daughters device! She said she hit "free trial" but it did charge me $9.99! I didn't cancel in the first 15 minutes so I'm out $10. It's canceled for next month. Thanks all for input. I had an old credit card on my Google account so I didn't recognize the #'s right away. Does anyone know how to remove a credit card from my account?

sent from my Note 3

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the screen shot. I found out the subscription was on my daughters device! She said she hit "free trial" but it did charge me $9.99! I didn't cancel in the first 15 minutes so I'm out $10. It's canceled for next month. Thanks all for input. I had an old credit card on my Google account so I didn't recognize the #'s right away. Does anyone know how to remove a credit card from my account?

sent from my Note 3

It is a great service if your the ones who payback music... Might as well try it out for the month. You only get a free trial for the first time. As far as removing credit cards I do it through the Google wallet Web page

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
It is a great service if your the ones who payback music... Might as well try it out for the month. You only get a free trial for the first time. As far as removing credit cards I do it through the Google wallet Web page

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Ok Thanks!

sent from my Note 3

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I got in at the very beginning when they offered it at $7.99. Well worth it especially at this price.

I have the $7.99 price as well but if people get their music err "other ways" then it is a waste of money for them or if people buy like 1 or 2 CD's only every say 5-7 months