Do a factory reset after you download kit kat that will solve alot of problems

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Can you explain a little more? The only issue I have is visual voice mail which I dont use anyway.. haven't seen any other issues..

I know factory resets are sometimes needed but I have never needed one after an update

Posted via Android Central App

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I've heard it has helped restore functionality on phones with issues, but I have too many things I can't back up to do a factory reset.

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Factory reset gets all the little bugs out so you will run smoother and faster and Good battery life will improve just to be on safe side factory reset will help alot

samsung note 3 & Tab 2 10.1

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You posted this in the Att section after KK update. At first, I was a non believer. But I was having all sorts of problems. Index was running all the time. Couple of lockups just random things that annoyed me. I hated to do it, but I finally factory reset and works better than ever. At work I use a Verizon N3. I'm having some of the same issues post update. About to factory reset this one too. It solved all of my issues on Att N3. By the time Google, Samsung, Carriers throw their code all over the updates, I guess they just don't come out very reliable anymore. The process sucks but in the end it's worth it.

Posted via Android Central App

all4dom

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I did a reset right after the update, but I notice issues with battery life. Drains a little bit faster with kitkat. I noticed also the android os &; services use a little bit more power & also The screen seems to use a little bit more juice. I shut off the nfc, Samsung beam & some other things to try & regain some battery life back. I use to run Google now & I shut that off to. This stinks though because I do use some stuff & it's a shame that I have to shut it off.
My question is should I try another reset to see if it helps because I even notice some off my apps when I use them taking a little bit more juice then when I had jelly bean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira