Data notifications not coming in after new KitKat

TW2020

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the update this morning and have since been having issues getting data notifications over WiFi. Email, Hangouts, etc., won't push through as notifications. Only when I turn the screen on do the WiFi arrows light up and deliver all my notifications at once, but not when the screen is off. Quite frustrating. Any help?

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the update this morning and have since been having issues getting data notifications over WiFi. Email, Hangouts, etc., won't push through as notifications. Only when I turn the screen on do the WiFi arrows light up and deliver all my notifications at once, but not when the screen is off. Quite frustrating. Any help?

Posted via Android Central App

hmm... that looks weird, do one thing try switching your device off and then again switch it back on, if that still doesn't helps you up then I would say backup your data and perform a factory reset. I think the problem with you is the initialisation of the ROM, look what happens sometime is when your device gets updated it might be in the need of initialisation. So, doing a factory reset will initialise the ROM and things may get back working normally like it previously was..... But do remember before performing the reset you should backup your data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox