What is Camera Icon on Green Swipe Screen All About

wmscottmc

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
What exactly is the swipe screen you are talking about? You have your phone password protected I assume. Are you talking about the lock screen because I dont have a camera icon on my lock screen.

WOliv2

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
When you don't have your phone password protected and you just swipe to unlock your phone the camera icon in the lower right corner does not work. If you tap it nothing happens and if you swipe it then the phone unlocks. Way to go Verizon. All the waiting and still problems.

Posted via Android Central App

Update:

Since the camera icon is not working you can remove it by going to settings, lock screen, short cuts and choose none.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
When you don't have your phone password protected and you just swipe to unlock your phone the camera icon in the lower right corner does not work. If you tap it nothing happens and if you swipe it then the phone unlocks. Way to go Verizon. All the waiting and still problems.

Posted via Android Central App

Update:

Since the camera icon is not working you can remove it by going to settings, lock screen, short cuts and choose none.

Works fine for me, hold your finger on the camera icon for about half a second then swipe, camera opens right up

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci