question about nova launcher, can someone help please

all4dom

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded the free version of nova launcher & a few icon packs to try our. My main question is can nova enlarge the icons because they seem small in comparison to touch wiz. I think I have down the basics of the free version & what extras u get with the paid version,.
Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
From the Google Play app description:

"Nova Launcher Prime unlocks the following features in Nova Launcher:

Drawer Groups:
Folders in App Drawer
Unlimited custom tabs
Organize apps into tabs and folders in the app drawer

Gestures
Quickly start Nova Actions or Apps from gestures on the desktop, such as pinching, swiping or two-finger swiping.

Hide Apps
Keep a clutter free drawer by hidding never used apps.

Dock Swipes
Get more use out of your dock apps by setting swipe-actions

Unread Counts
Never miss an email. Unread count badges for SMS, Missed calls, Gmail, Email, Google Voice and more. Counts show in the dock, desktop, drawer and folders.

More Scroll Effects"

arav24

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes u can increase the size of the icons but u need the prime version.. You can see the other stuff that it unlocks from the play store

Posted via Android Central App

all4dom

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Thank you guys for responding. I may just purchase it & keep tweaking it & just go back & forth between this & touch wiz. I do have one more question....what's a good icon pack for galaxy? Looking for style but the highest resolution possible.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you guys for responding. I may just purchase it & keep tweaking it & just go back & forth between this & touch wiz. I do have one more question....what's a good icon pack for galaxy? Looking for style but the highest resolution possible.

I think this is subjective to the user. Everyone has different tastes. Just be wary of icon packs with a low number of themed icons. Some only have like 600. Others have over 1400. The higher the number, the better chance you have of not having your phone look out of whack by unthemed icons in the middle of all of the nice looking themed ones. Just look at the previews and try to catch them when they are on sale. You can get most for under $1.50.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

all4dom

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when looking at the different ones. Trying to find what pack would be good for the note 3. I'm looking for either round or square ones but just something a little bit different then what's included on the note 3.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I go between metal and kinux. icon packs. Both free, btw. Kinux are round, metal are square. I love Nova Launcher, so much customization.

Sent from my Awesome Note 3 via the Android Central Forums App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams