Syncing Note 3 Calendar to w/ Macbook Pro Calendar

MasterNamer

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I use my Macbook Pro Calendar and Note 3 Calendar to input different appointments and notes but I wish I didn't have to input the important ones twice.

When I try to add my google account from the Preferences on my MacBook Calendar is says "You must obtain an application-specific password from Google." Where do I find this password? Or am I doing something wrong or is there another way to Sync these calendars together?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I use my Macbook Pro Calendar and Note 3 Calendar to input different appointments and notes but I wish I didn't have to input the important ones twice.

When I try to add my google account from the Preferences on my MacBook Calendar is says "You must obtain an application-specific password from Google." Where do I find this password? Or am I doing something wrong or is there another way to Sync these calendars together?
Welcome to the forums!

Take a look at this Google support page, hopefully it helps: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
MASTERNAMER: you must have 2 step security on your Gmail account! (ABOVE poster has lead you correctly, too). That's what I had to do for my mac's Calendar app to be able to connect with Gmail. Using the latest Mac OS and N3, after you go to the security settings of your gmail account and get an app password issued for your calendar sign in, you'll have no problem syncing... One way of course!
Do let me know if you are able to do 2 Way please!
Hope this helps. Peace

Posted via Android Central App