App Locker For Galaxy Note 3

nolansager

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I apologize if this question is not in the correct section of the forums. If it isn't I would be forever grateful if someone could redirect me. Anyways, I was wondering if an app exists that would allow me with the simple click of a button or gesture swipe, lock certain predetermined apps? I am currently using the app "Perfect App Protector" while this is a good app it doesn't do quite what I want. What i want is to be able to on a whim (like when I hand my phone to a friend) be able to securely lock apps like Messenger, Facebook, Snapchat etc. so that I can be at peace when they are using my phone. Then when they are done I can simply unlock all the apps again. I am sorry if this is confusing, if more clarification or information is needed please don't hesitate to ask me! Thanks!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of any app like that, but if you don't trust your friends that much maybe it's time for new friends?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just use a Perfect App Protector widget on your home screen and it lets you toggle the service on and off. It has you input your Perfect App Protector password in when toggling the service off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

anon154738

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I think using a launcher with gestures like Nova launcher and using Tasker you can create a task to lock apps with a flick of a finger. That formula is above my abilities but I don't see why that wouldn't work with a little know how.

Posted via Android Central App