Gallery View

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
When I open Gallery, I used to have some folders with pics in them vertically on the left side of the screen. When I tapped on the folder my pics would show on the right and I was able to drag and drop them between folders. Well, I did something because now all my folders are basically in rows/columns. And when I tap on a folder it just opens up all the pics in that folder.

How can I get back to that original view?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
You might have changed from Album display to All display in the drop down menu on the top next to the Gallery icon.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
You might have changed from Album display to All display in the drop down menu on the top next to the Gallery icon.

I thought that too, but it's set to Album. I'll try to reboot the phone and see if that sets everything back to normal.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. Not sure if I can help then.
Today all my photos are home on a computer after doing a reset last night, but I have some uploaded pics from Dropbox and Samsung.

I can get that grey border but not when first opening Gallery, I have to choose any folder like you had done before. So I don't know what it's like for you now.

dy8ehaty.jpg

ysepuhuz.jpg

8e4a7abu.jpg

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I think I figured it out. I swiped from the left bezel to the right and now it's back the way it was. The only thing is I have to do that every time I open the gallery now; that used to be the default view. I can live with it though. I'm just glad it's back how it was.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma