Contacts preference

zgrrl80

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Anyone use a good contacts app for note3? I hate the stock one and look of the dealer. Also, before KK I could change the color of the stock dialer/contacts to dark (I hate the look of White). Where's that option moved to now? THX 2 any replies.

zgrrl80

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I know what's popular obviously but what I want is to know who uses what and why, so I can base my opinion accordingly before wasting time testing every app available. Also contacts+ blows and has nothing awesome unless you go premium, which it didn't prove to me it was worth.

Specifically, I want to build and customize all my own themes/skin and groups etc.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, was just trying to help. Perhaps it would be helpful for you to let us know what you've already tried. Hopefully someone else will give you better feedback.

zgrrl80

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok, was just trying to help. Perhaps it would be helpful for you to let us know what you've already tried. Hopefully someone else will give you better feedback.

Thx 4 responding. Do u use contacts +? Can u do what I stated as my purposes for finding diff contact program?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No, sorry--I'm ok with the stock People app. I suggested Contacts+ because I see it mentioned frequently by others when asked about more fully featured contact apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz