Seems pretty quiet around here!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Fb has not had any problems for me until now, if it's a matter of compatibility then I can wait but instagram has the same issue...even if I try to browse the web....no I'm not closing the app when I clear the memory...I just go to the task manager I see the memory usage is high, so I press clear memory and go back to the app and it downloads instantly

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

You might have something on that one then. I don't have Facebook.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
You might have something on that one then. I don't have Facebook.

I can deal with it if it's a bug and wait till the next update corrects it I may still try a hard reset and see if that helps, I have a lot of things to back up and it takes time so if I can avoid a hard reset It would be easier.... I'll keep reading and see if the memory issue is just my phone or a common problem...

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I can deal with it if it's a bug and wait till the next update corrects it I may still try a hard reset and see if that helps, I have a lot of things to back up and it takes time so if I can avoid a hard reset It would be easier.... I'll keep reading and see if the memory issue is just my phone or a common problem...

Yes, start a thread or search for an old one on a Facebook issue. There must be others out there. I have to get back to work.

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping the update would improve connectivity issues but there has been no improvement. Hopefully 4.4.3 brings a fix.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm sitting here going over some notes that I took on my Note3 wondering how in the world can I ever go back to a "regular" smartphone that doesn't have the S-pen ability...WOW, I'm seriously SPOILED.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
And so it begins. Ad infinitum, ad nauseum ;^)

Ha ha.
I am sure looking forward to KitKat 4.4.7.01.
I think it will cure everything, and improve my love life.

Has anyone heard of any issues with that one. I don't want to risk it if it increases my battery usage temporarily.
I blame Google, we don't want it becau - oh wait...
LOL

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800