06-30-2014 02:16 PM
28 12
tools
    I'm sure using terabytes of data is a big no no also.

Posted via Android Central App
    There is no where that explicitly mentions any data limits for the unlimited data plan

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 5S
    06-27-2014 05:37 PM
    Something strange happened yesterday evening whereby Foxfi didn't work for me. Sometimes for whatever weird reason, Foxfi won't work for me, but will work say the next day. Foxfi works again for me today, but not yesterday.

See below screenshot pictures for the errors I was getting. I sometimes get the pop-up screen that says "Attention, Foxfi is attempting to create a VPN connection..." There would be a box to check that says "I trust this application". However, yesterday I wasn't able to check the box, and the only thing I could do was to press the "Cancel" box below, as the "OK" box was grayed out.

See attached 5 screenshot pictures. Excuse the dark images, as I had the dimmer on way low.
    Attached Thumbnails VZ Unlimited Data Tethering-foxfi-pic-1.jpg   VZ Unlimited Data Tethering-foxfi-pic-2.jpg   VZ Unlimited Data Tethering-foxfi-pic-3.jpg   VZ Unlimited Data Tethering-foxfi-pic-4.jpg   VZ Unlimited Data Tethering-foxfi-pic-5.jpg  

06-30-2014 09:39 AM
    Something strange happened yesterday evening whereby Foxfi didn't work for me. Sometimes for whatever weird reason, Foxfi won't work for me, but will work say the next day. Foxfi works again for me today, but not yesterday.

See below screenshot pictures for the errors I was getting. I sometimes get the pop-up screen that says "Attention, Foxfi is attempting to create a VPN connection..." There would be a box to check that says "I trust this application". However, yesterday I wasn't able to check the box, and the only thing I could do was to press the "Cancel" box below, as the "OK" box was grayed out.

See attached 5 screenshot pictures. Excuse the dark images, as I had the dimmer on way low.
    That "Trust this application" and the "Third Party listening" are normal with Kit Kat and FoxFi.

Don't remove the FoxFi cert.

Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk
    06-30-2014 02:16 PM
28 12