Ringtone Inaudible

Dandroid3

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
My phone had been working perfectly, but recently the ringtone volume is almost inaudible. Every setting I can find shows the volume is turned all the way up. The phone rings, but it is barely audible. The tone does not increase on successive rings. I know this isn't a lot of information, anyone heard of this problem before? I am missing calls all the time. you cant hear it ring unless you hold the speaker to your ear.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My phone had been working perfectly, but recently the ringtone volume is almost inaudible. Every setting I can find shows the volume is turned all the way up. The phone rings, but it is barely audible. The tone does not increase on successive rings. I know this isn't a lot of information, anyone heard of this problem before? I am missing calls all the time. you cant hear it ring unless you hold the speaker to your ear.

Did you have headphones plugged in recently? If so, try to plug them in and remove them again. Just a thought. I wouldn't think a speaker would physically just stop working.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Try the Speaker Clean app. It doesn't tell you if there's a fault but vibrates? it clean with high pitched tones. You may be attacked by stray dogs! Recommended by a store to a member for another reason and worked.

I take it you have Personalise Call Sound off in Call settings.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech