Was told I can't go from NC4 to NC2

laughingloud

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just got a new Verizon Note 3 that has NC4. My friend says you can't go from NC4 to NC2. I looked around on these and other forums and I read a lot of people also saying you can't then I read some that said you CAN odin from NC4 to NC2.

Which is true?
Excuse me if there is a post already asking this but I couldn't find it.

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got a new Verizon Note 3 that has NC4. My friend says you can't go from NC4 to NC2. I looked around on these and other forums and I read a lot of people also saying you can't then I read some that said you CAN odin from NC4 to NC2.

Which is true?

I have been bouncing back and forth between radios lately. Here is how to do it:

http://www.droidforums.net/threads/...rade-your-verizon-note-3s-modem-radio.267875/

Though it looks like you'll need to find a new source for the radios.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

Which is true?

Best of my knowledge you cannot downgrade from NC4. That is the beautiful thing about NC2, you can go back at any time. I will locate my post with links to read more at XDA.

Sent from my Awesome Note 3 via Android Central Forums App

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Radio and full builds are 2 different things. Stock you cannot back, but.. I believ after rooting and installing NC2 firmware, you could bounce back and forth between custom builds of the 2.

Check this post out!

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Radio and full builds are 2 different things. Stock you cannot back, but.. I believ after rooting and installing NC2 firmware, you could bounce back and forth between custom builds of the 2.

Check this post out!

Thanks Mike, figured Beans would figure out something with NC4, but hadn't browsed over at XDA in awhile. I'll be looking into installing this maybe this weekend.
Cheers! ☺

Sent from my Awesome Note 3 via Android Central Forums App

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Would like to report upgraded to NC4 this afternoon. Zero problems, everything works great. As I said before, I'm sorry for those that had/have issues after taking the ota, I think there are either apps or settings causing those issues. I'm far from an expert, but call quality, data signal, wifi signal, and battery life - so far - are just as I had and would expect. No complaints...

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463