How to get rid of the clouds sliding across the screen every time you turn your phone on?

GenieAngel

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Every time I turn on my phone to look at it, a bunch of clouds come up on the screen and prevent me from getting on my phone quickly. I know you an swipe them off, but it's still annoying. I tried removing a bunch of weather apps but it still shows up. Does anyone know how to get rid of this feature?

am1480

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok, see if this works for you. See the cloud, and place your finger on it and hold it, and wait until it changes, and then move it to the garbage can. Do it for the next cloud as well.

GenieAngel

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Am1480, tried the swiping, didn't work

Neal, yes, I have beautiful widgets installed, just checked to undo notifications, will see if that helps. Also, my friend doesn't have Beautiful Widgets and she gets the clouds too. It was something that came as a default when one purchased the phone. I'd hate to uninstall it, I think I paid for it. I wonder if I uninstall it, can I reinstall it if it doesn't help (without paying for it a second time?)

pdub73, I looked into the apps to see I could 'unlock animations' and there isn't a place to check that off. I did remove all notifications from the weather apps.

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If You go to general settings on the beautiful widgets app and just scroll down to unlock animations make sure its off that should do it,but not sure if that's the clouds your talking about?
Am1480, tried the swiping, didn't work

Neal, yes, I have beautiful widgets installed, just checked to undo notifications, will see if that helps. Also, my friend doesn't have Beautiful Widgets and she gets the clouds too. It was something that came as a default when one purchased the phone. I'd hate to uninstall it, I think I paid for it. I wonder if I uninstall it, can I reinstall it if it doesn't help (without paying for it a second time?)

pdub73, I looked into the apps to see I could 'unlock animations' and there isn't a place to check that off. I did remove all notifications from the weather apps.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
In beautiful widgets if you click on the widget the 5 day forecast will open, click the menu softkey and a settings window will appear, scroll down and you will see settings select 'general' and there you will see the unlock animations checkbox...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze